Monday 17 July 2017

Blogger Recognition Award


I was tagged by the lovely Rebecca at thisbookyplace.blogspot.co.uk! Thanks Rebecca! Basically this tag we had to answer a few questions. (PSA this is my first tag so sorry if it's not that great!)



1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.

2. Write a post to show your award.

3. Give a brief story of how your blog started.

4. Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.

5. Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.

6. Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them & provide the link to the post you created.

Blogger Who Nominated You & Their Link
Rebecca from This Booky Place
thisbookyplace.blogspot.co.uk

How My Blog Started?
I've just finished a college course and I'm now free for the Summer, so I really didn't want to sit around doing nothing all day, I wanted to keep myself ocupied and being someone who doesn't like keaving the house often, this was a perfect way!

Advice For Upcoming Bloggers
1. Don't worry about what people think, just make sure that you do it and you love what your doing.

2. Make Friends! It may seem scary and daunting at first, trust me I know but if you meet new people and talk to them, Blogging won't be as scary! Ever since making friends here, I've had the best time!

Tag Fifteen People (I could only do five.)
Zoe - NoSaferPlace.co.uk.
Amy - GoldenBooksGirl.wordpress.com
Rachel - racheyragdoll.blogspot.co.uk
Michelle - www.talesofyesterday.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Ahh, it's September! When the dreaded "Back to School" signs start popping up in shops, making sure you have the right equi...